Friday 30 March 2012

Oh am I bad!!!!!

I am having such a forgetful week!!!

Eh Hem.. New Challenge Over At Inked Paws!!!!

Monochromatic....

Hmmm.. that was a challenge to start with.. and sadly.. I failed! LOL  On the plus side.. the bin has been very well fed this week!

Anyway.. after a major panic and rush.. I almost got there, and here is my very sorry for itself card....  I promise to try harder next time... AND remember to post the blog link in time!!!





p.s  don't enlarge it too much.. it looks waaaaay better small! LMAO

Right.. I suggest you hot foot it to Inked Paws where there are some STUNNING.. and fitting to theme cards for you to drool over

Till next time!
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!