Saturday 3 September 2011

A quick five minute moan.....

about the need and necessity for absolute clarification on labels these days!

We take everything so literally, we put our faith in descriptions, instructions and the such like, but be warned.....  WE ARE LIED TO!!!!!

Seriously.. we are!

I mean... take today as an example.. I popped to the local supermarket.. but any supermarket would have done......  I bought me some srcummy wine.....  I stood for a while deliberating the pros and cons of various makes, vintages and special offers, and decided that a box of wine (going on the box description) was the best value......

I was assured... In black and white, that this box contains 18, yes EIGHTEEN glasses of wine......

You can only imagine my utter disappointment now at being so blatantly and cruelly lied to.......





ROFLMAO!!!!!

Big hugs till next time....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Now that is just mean, you should have been able to fill all eighteen glasses to the top!!!! LOL You've just given me the best laugh today.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!