Saturday 6 August 2011

Playing around.....

I seem to have "acquired" a few new (to me) stamps recently, and as mentioned before I finally gave in and joined the pro marker club!  So I have been having a play... I still love my pencils lots .. so had a play with them too... which do I prefer?  The jury is still out on that one.. love them both, for different reasons!

This is what I have been doing... both need to be finished, i.e made into cards, not just toppers, but I am getting there! :-)

Pro Markers first.....



and a close up...



and now a play with my trusty and much loved Derwent pencils.......




I love these stamps... don't know why I resisted them for so long! :-)

Both cards have had 3D flowers added to the trees using the Pin Flair mini flower punch.


xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debs. Personally I prefer the pencils. Now I/we have overcome the sharpening trauma you can get into those little places much more betterer.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the pencils too, BUT, I am definately NOT going down that route.
    I do have a box, a LARGE wooden box of
    Derwent INKTENSE Pencils, 72 in total.
    Memo to self, you must use them LOL
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards but I prefer the one coloured using PMs. If that's want you can achieve on your first attempt at using them then I can't wait to see what you produce after some practice!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!